How To Get Likes On Instagram?
How to Get Likes on Instagram: 6 Tips to Keep in Mind
“How to get likes on Instagram?” – This is probably the question always asked by most people who want to obtain more engagement on their Instagram posts.
Actually getting likes on Instagram is not as hard as what others think. Oftentimes, people tend to complicate simple things, and the same goes on how to get likes on Instagram.
For sure you already know what I mean, getting Instagram likes is pretty easy as long as you know what you are doing.
So rather than making things complicated, why not spend some of your time reading this content as it focuses on how to get Instagram likes.
Nonetheless, if you want to become popular or want to get higher engagement, then you may want to implement some of the tips that I’ll be discussing below.
But before anything else let me show you why Instagram likes matter.
Why Instagram Likes Really Matter?
Likes on the Instagram matter because they are usually the first connection between business, brand, or individual to new followers.
As a matter of fact, if your posts get tons of likes, it means that a lot of people appreciate what you are posting.
What’s more, if you’re running a business, you can simply think of it as one of your marketing strategies.
Now that you already have an idea why Instagram likes shouldn’t be overlooked, let’s take a look at tips on how to get likes on Instagram.
Tips for Getting Likes on Instagram That Actually Work
Share high-quality pictures and images
Always remember that great and high-quality content requires preparation and thought. So if you want to come up with such content, the following are the ways that you need to do:
- Choose the right filter: Instagram offers a lot of great filters and I know choosing the right one can be very confusing. Hence, as a reminder try to use filters which correct exposure, increase contrast, and have a warmer tone.
- Show the real you: When making a post consider showing your face or someone else’s. By doing so, you will be able to increase your chance by 38 percent.
- Use the right color: Unlike red ones, blue images obtain 24 percent more likes.
Also, make sure to keep things varied and unique. Luckily, this social media platform offers excellent tools for this and here are a few of them.
- Superzoom: This tool zooms automatically while you’re playing dramatic sounds.
- Boomerang: It creates video loops, backward, and frontwards.
- Focus: This tool will blur your background while keeping your subject in focus.
Nevertheless, for more likes, here’s a list of tips on how to edit pictures for your IG posts.
Be Smart About Your Hashtags
In Instagram, hashtags are very important. Actually, they can aid your target demographic so that they will be able to find you.
Remember, the more people who see your posts and love them the more engagement and likes you will receive. And these likes will aid you in pushing your content to other users’ feed.
On the other hand, when you are using hashtags you need to be wise and smart. Do your own research and look for the hashtags that are relevant and common in your niche. Better yet, make custom hashtags to label certain campaigns. However, avoid using too many hashtags because they come off as spammy.
You can use Instagram Hashtags generator for better results!
Write Great Captions
Often the caption section of your post is overlooked. Some users write only a few words to summarize the post but little did they know, it can be a huge mistake.
When writing makes sure to do it wisely so that it can help you in gaining more likes as well as driving your marketing objectives.
Unlike Twitter, there is no character limit on Instagram, make it short or long, it is all up to you. Because what matters the most is to make your caption counts.
Nevertheless, here are some great ideas that you may want to consider when writing captions.
- Show some love
- Ask questions
- Add a bit of humor, but make sure it won’t hurt people’s feelings
- Consider using song lyrics or famous quotations
As you can see you have endless of ideas when it comes to making great captions.
This one looks very simple but sad to say a lot of people disregard it most of the time.
Are you wondering why you need to do this? Well, that is a great question. Read on to find out why.
- You will establish credibility authority, as a result, people will contemplate you as a thought front-runner in your niche or industry.
- Your target audience will recognize your brand in no time.
- You’ll be able to engage with your audience. Take note, loyal consumers will generate more revenue than getting new ones.
- You will offer interesting and useful content which may lead to generating higher leads.
Even so, avoid posting irrelevant content just to show your audience that you’re posting consistently.
Learn more about the best time to post on Instagram.
Encourage your followers to tag their followers as well
If you want to obtain more likes consider encouraging your followers to tag their friends/followers in the comment section. For instance, you can write a caption like this “Tag someone you know wants to watch a movie”.
As a matter of fact, by simply doing this you will be able to expose your account to a lot of people.
Know your audience
When it comes to getting Instagram likes you need to get very comfortable with the audience that you’re trying to target.
Once you know what they want, posting content which appeals to them becomes a lot easier and as a result, your likes will definitely increase.
Remember, Instagram is not a complicated platform. Choose a niche, attract your target audience and offer them the things that they want and need. From here, you will get more followers and likes with ease.
These are only a few of the best ways on how to get likes on Instagram. Make sure to give them a try, after all, they will not take too much of your time.